Natural Relief for Eczema, Psoriasis, and Dermatitis.
· Product Description
Dr. Shams' Relief Eczema Cream Size: 100 gr
· An effective natural option to cortisone or steroid creams.
· A potent natural eczema cream with 300mg's of actives from 5 natural ingredients.
· Dr. Shams' Relief Eczema Cream is an all-natural cream specifically developed to relieve the irritating symptoms of eczema, psoriasis dermatitis, and dry itchy skin.
· 600MG OF ACTIVE INGREDIENTS with FIVE NATURAL INGREDIENTS
· Quantities used to obtain a result and have therapeutic benefits.
· It is powerful on symptoms and yet gentle enough to be used on babies, children and adults.
· While other creams may just moisturize Dr. Shams' Relief Eczema Cream has a Triple Action Formula.
· Helps dramatically improve the healing of diabetic wounds.
· It uses the small molecule technology that allows the nutrients to reach the blood vessels that are not reachable by vascular surgeon.
· restores cells back to a healthy state while reducing healing time by 50% in compromised skin conditions.
· The key active ingredient was proven to have 8-15x more antioxidant activity than the most antioxidant-rich fruits & vegetables.
· Resolving quickly the serious itching (pruritus) feeling when suffering from psoriasis and rash is guaranteed when using Dr.Shams's Eczema Cream.
· It contains potent anti-inflammatory small molecule ingredients that can help decrease pruritus including the beneficial polyphenols from olives.
· In addition, it is non-sensitive and can be used from face to toe and from babies to elderly.
· TRIPLE ACTION RELIEF
· EASES THE ITCH
· Calms and soothes itchy skin REPAIRS THE SKIN
· Anti-bacterial plus repairs and heals dry, cracked skin
· MOISTURISES DEEP
· penetrates deep to heal and soften dry cracked skin and generate new healthy skin growth
· 5 natural ingredients - at levels proven to be effective
Darshans' Eczema Cream. not only penetrates deep to soften the skin, its 5 active natural ingredients also stop the itch, reduce the inflammation and heal the damaged or cracked skin with no scarring.
Proven Anti-Bacterial - fights infection
Dr. Shams' Relief Eczema Cream contains Manuka honey at a UMF 10+ level certified as anti-bacterial by the New Zealand Laboratory Services. Staph A is a bacteria that is found in over 90% of eczema sufferers. This ingredient has antibacterial potency giving it healing qualities. Helping to avoid any infection should the skin be broken from intense scratching.
Dr. Shams's Relief Eczema Cream used successfully by Eczema sufferers worldwide.
Main Ingredients: Calendula, Nigella sativa Oil, Manuka Honey Extract, Licorice, Comfrey, Bee Venom, Virgin Coconut Oil.
· Nigella sativa Oil:
Black cumin (Nigella sativa) is widely used to treat various diseases. It is also believed to relieve skin conditions accompanied by itching symptoms, such as atopic dermatitis (AD) or eczema.
Lauric acid in N. Sativa has a potential antieczema effect to prevent relapse in AD patients by controlling opportunistic bacterial infection that aggravates itching symptoms in this condition.
· Manuka Honey UMF 10+
Hope's Relief cream uses Manuka Honey UMF 10+ certified to have high anti bacterial activity. Staphylococcus Aureus has been shown to be on 90% of eczema sufferers. Also nourishes and promotes tissue regrowth. This grade of Manuka Honey is also used by hospitals.
· Bee Venom:
As the name implies, bee venom is an ingredient derived from bees. It’s used as a natural treatment for a variety of ailments.
It offers a wide range of medicinal properties, ranging from reducing inflammation to treating chronic illnesses.
Bee venom is a colorless, acidic liquid. Bees excrete it through their stingers into a target when they feel threatened.
It contains both anti-inflammatory and inflammatory compounds, including enzymes, sugars, minerals, and amino acids.
Melittin — a compound that consists of 26 amino acids — comprises about 50% of the dry weight of the venom and has been shown to have antiviral, antibacterial, and anticancer effects in some studies.
That said, it’s primarily responsible for the pain associated with bee stings.
Bee venom also contains the peptides apamin and adolapin. Although they act as toxins, they have been shown to possess anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties.
Additionally, it contains phospholipase A2, which has anti-inflammatory and immunoprotective effects.
· Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera is antibiotic, cooling, and soothing. It is one of the great healing plants. It penetrates deeply to moisturize and soothes the skin. Clinical trials have proven its effectiveness in clearing the scaly plaques associated with psoriasis.
· licorice root extract:
Glycyrrhiza glabra extract, or licorice root extract, may be effective against bacteria that can infect the skin.
Glycyrrhiza glabra L. has been used in herbal medicine for skin eruptions, including dermatitis, eczema, pruritus, and cysts.
Directions: Apply Topically 2- 3 times daily to the affected area.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Discontinue use if irritation develops.
Keep Out of Reach of children.
For external use only.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose or prevent any disease.
Eczema, Psoriasis and Dermatitis Healing Cream
- Product Code: Dermatological Treatments Cream
- Availability: In Stock