Moringa Plus Capsules
Moringa tree is called the blessed tree, because each part contains compounds of many benefits
It contains many nutrients such as Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, in addition to a group of minerals such as calcium, phosphorous, magnesium, iron, potassium, zinc, and it also contains Antioxidant proteins.
Moringa contains many nutrients important to the body, which has a positive impact on health, the most important of which are:
Rich in important nutrients.
The Moringa tree is very rich in nutrients that the body needs on a daily basis in its diet, as the amount of 21 grams of its leaves contains the following elements:
• 2 grams of protein
• 19% of the body’s daily need for vitamin B6.
12% of your body's daily vitamin C requirement.
• 11% of the body’s daily need for iron.
• 11% of the body’s daily need for vitamin B2.
• 9% of the body’s daily need for vitamin A.
• 8% of the body’s daily need for magnesium.
A safe Blend Made with Moringa Oleifera Roots, Seeds & Leaf Powders And Gluten-Free.
- Dietary Supplement
- For Unisex
- 30 Capsules
- Gluten Free
- Protects the body against many diseases, as it is considered an important type of treatment that is recommended for patients with heart pressure, and obesity, as it helps in burning fats and sugars in the blood.
- Fights free radicals.
- Moringa contain antioxidants called flavonoids, polyphenols and ascorbic acid, which are found in their leaves, flowers and seeds.
- The antioxidants in the parts of the Moringa tree fight free radicals, which are molecules within cells that damage them and cause their aging and other chronic diseases such as cancer.
- The Moringa tree has anti-inflammatory properties, as its leaves are able to inhibit inflammatory enzymes and proteins in the body, and it works to treat and prevent existing infections as well.
- Repeated infections can sometimes develop into chronic diseases, such as diabetes and heart disease in addition to persistent joint infections, and therefore the leaves of the Moringa tree may help prevent these diseases.
- Moringa has an effective effect in lowering blood sugar levels.
- It lowers cholesterol and protects the heart and blood vessels by lowering blood pressure.
- Maintains brain health by its antioxidant activity, protects against Alzheimer's disease and helps speed recovery.
- The higher leaf content of vitamins contributes to the resistance to neurodegeneration, improving brain function. In addition to that it improves the neurotransmitters of serotonin, dopamine and noradrenaline, which are chemicals that are secreted in the brain and play a role in improving memory and mood, so they fight anxiety, depression and psychosis.
- An effective treatment for stomach ulcers, and helps maintain healthy liver.
- It helps treat arthritis and gout infections, and helps relieve rheumatic symptoms.
- Treatment for diseases of the nervous system and asthma.
- Helps get rid of flabs, tummy and waist.
- Regulating digestion, and controlling appetite by giving a lasting feeling of satiety.
- Good for healthy skin and treat skin diseases.
Moringa benefits for sex
- It contributes to increasing the sexual ability of women and men, by stimulating and stimulating the hormone estrogen in the womb for women, and it contributes to increasing the sexual ability of men through the regulation of blood pressure and the regulation of its high levels of water Sexual weakness and erection problems for men.
- As a dietary supplement, Take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the evening with a large glass of water., or as directed by your health care professional.
Moringa Oleifera Roots, Seeds & Leaf Powders
(Capsule) vegetable cellulose, vegetable grade magnesium stearate. Preservative free.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose or more than 14 days.
· Store in cool and dry place, away from light.
· Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 12, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
Moringa Plus Capsules
- Product Code: Dietary Supplements - Herbal Capsules
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Moringa Plus Capsules