Skin scrub with coconut milk and rice bran
· Exfoliation and effective cleaning of the skin and nourishing.
· Its creamy texture comes in a perfect balance of moisturizing coconut milk extract and rice bran rich in skin-nourishing vitamins, making it a perfect exfoliation and nourishing for normal and dry skin.
· Exfoliator and antiseptic with coconut milk and rice bran extract, for deep cleaning of all skin types.
· Rich coconut milk extract and natural rice bran rich in vitamins.
· It stimulates cell renewal, revitalizes and brightens the complexion.
· Leaves skin clean and clear
· It helps to remove dead skin cells gently.
· It stimulates cell regeneration.
· It revitalizes and brightens the complexion.
· Smoothes and improves skin texture.
· Helps enhance absorption and efficiency of active ingredients in beauty products.
Instructions for use: Apply to body, face and neck while avoiding the area around the eye.
Place a small amount of the product on the palm of your hand.
Massage with wet fingertips in circular motions.
Gently massage your skin for 2-3 minutes.
Rinse with lukewarm water.
Do not use more than twice a week.
· Coconut milk extract
Hamd milk helps moisturize the skin, supplying it with softness and smoothness, and works to remove dark spots.
· Rice bran oil
Rice bran oil contains vitamins B6 and E, which makes it a good antioxidant that promotes healthy skin, reduces redness and prevents early signs of aging.
· Almond oil
Almond oil moisturizes the skin, reduces puffiness, dark circles and dark spots, and reflects sun damage.
· Vitamins B 6, E and C
It is one of the antioxidants and skin nutrients that the body and skin need to produce collagen, which is the primary protein to benefit the skin, in addition to that vitamin C helps to regulate the production of melanin in the skin, which helps to restore skin elasticity and prevent wrinkles
· Contains no parabens, phthalates, or artificial fragrances
· Very effective and does not cause skin allergy.
· How to use:
Wash the skin with a little water, to get rid of the effects of dirt and dirt.
1. Apply the scrub to other parts of the body or face, and rub it well into circular motions, making sure to keep out of eyes.
2. Gently massage your skin with exfoliator for a full minute, not more, by taking a large amount of exfoliator and passing it on the body or face and neck gently with the scrub and avoid contact with the eyes.
3. Rinse the scrub off your skin. It removes all of the amount, at which point you will feel that your skin is soft and smooth.
4. Dry the skin, gently by softening the towel on the skin while avoiding scrubs until the skin dries.
5. Moisturize the skin even if your skin is oily or mixed; Moisturizing is an important part of the skin care process, especially after exfoliation. Moisturization prevents excessive production of fat from the skin.
6. Use a scrub a maximum of two times per week, as excessive skin peeling may cause ulceration and redness of the skin, and the removal of sensitive cells.
Skin scrub with coconut-and rice-bran
- Product Code: Scrub and Detox
- Availability: In Stock