Black Seed (Nigella sativa) 60 Capsules
Black Seed (Nigella sativa) Capsules, health and immune support
Click here to buy from the product's original website (Don't add to cart here) The price is 21.70 USD, excluding the shipping cost by DHL
Black Seed has been used for a variety of conditions and treatments related to respiratory health, stomach and intestinal complaints, kidney & liver support, circulatory and immune system support, and to improve general health. Black Seed oil has been used topically for different skin conditions, dryness, joint and scalp massage.
· Black Seed truly is an Amazing Herb! For centuries, the Black Seed (Nigella Sativa) herb and oil have been used by millions of people in Asia, Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa to complement their health. Highly aromatic and spicy, this tiny seed and its fixed oil is used for a variety of supportive health benefits—help restore the natural balance of the body's vital organs and strengthen its natural defenses. Traditionally, it has been used to bolster vitality, aid digestion, respiratory, kidney, liver, inflammatory and circulatory support.
· Black Seed is grown in various countries and therefore known by many names such as Black Cumin (Egypt), Black Caraway (Turkey), Kalonji (India/Pakistan), Habbatul Baraka or the Blessed Seed (Middle East), among others. Ever since its introduction to the United States in the late 1980's, it has been commonly referred to as 'Black Seed' or 'Black Cumin' and often used as a spice in traditional Indian, Pakistani, Middle Eastern and Persian cuisines.
· Black Seed's medicinal use has a very rich traditional history that goes beyond ancient Egyptian and Biblical times. Some sources suggest that a bottle containing Black Seed was found in Tutankhamen's tomb and a biblical reference to it is noted in the Old Testament (Isaiah 28: 25, 27). Another important ancient reference to Black Seed's use is from Muhammad, the Prophet of Islam (PBUH)(Sahih Bukhari 71:592). Deeper research suggest that it was used as early as the 5th century B.C. by Hippocrates and by Pliny the Elder and Dioscorides.
· The first modern study on Black Seed was published in 1959 and since then, hundreds of studies at international universities and articles published in various journals have shown remarkable results supporting the benefits and uses of Black Seed alone or combined with other complimentary herbs.
· Amazingly Black Seed's chemical composition is very rich and diverse. It contains the phytochemicals thymoquinone and crystalline nigellone as well as anti-oxidants, amino acids, proteins, carbohydrates, fixed oils (EFA's 3/6/9), volatile oils, alkaloids, saponin, and fiber, as well as minerals such as calcium, iron, sodium and potassium. There are still many components in Black Seed that haven't been identified and research is going on around the world to help shed more light into this remarkable little seed.
What is Black Seed?
· Black Seed is a traditional herb that has been in use for thousands of years by people living in the Middle East and some parts of Asia and Africa to promote health and general well-being. It is also known the “Blessed Seed”.
What are the essential properties of Black Seed?
· Black Seed herb contains over 100 components, many of which still remain to be discovered. It is a rich source of unsaturated fatty acids and contains about 35% oil, 21% protein, and 38% carbohydrates. More than 50% of the oil are essential fatty acids. It’s linoleic acid and gamma linolenic acid content help form Prostaglandin E1, which helps the body to inhibit infections, balances the immune system, and regulates allergic reactions. Gamma-linolenic acid also helps stabilize the cell membrane. Black Seed also contains about .5-1.5% volatile oils including Nigellone and Thymoquinone which have been researched for anti-histamine, anti-oxidant, anti-infective, and broncho-dialating effects.
What are some of the traditional uses of Black Seed?
· Traditionally, Black Seed has been used for a variety of conditions and treatments related to respiratory health, stomach and intestinal complaints, kidney & liver support, circulatory and immune system support, and to improve general health. Black Seed oil has been used topically for different skin conditions, dryness, joint and scalp massage.
What scientific research has there been on Black Seed?
· Since 1959, there have been over 500 peer reviewed studies at international universities and articles published in various journals showing remarkable results supporting some of its traditional uses.
· What are some of the other Effects of Black Seed?
· Black Seed may support metabolism and improve digestion. There have been studies published that show Black Seed may have a healthy effect on blood sugar levels.
What are the overall benefits of Black Seed?
· Black Seed is a multi-faceted herb with many benefits to help the body's natural defenses. It is also very useful for respiratory complaints and seasonal allergies, kidney or liver support, digestive and stomach complaints, inflammatory, joint and circulation related issues. Black Seed is a safe herb that can be used by anyone. It has no known side effects and has a long history of use for several thousand years.
What is more effective, Black Seed herb or oil?
· Both are equally effective, but Black Seed oil is more concentrated and contains greater amounts of essential fatty acids.
· A safe Blend Of 100% Black Seed (Nigella sativa) Capsules. Non-GMO And Gluten-Free.
· It does not contain other additional ingredients such as additives, preservatives and fillers.
· Dietary supplement, vegan. For Unisex.
· Powerful and exclusive formula. Free from preservatives, free from impurities. 30 capsules
· As a dietary supplement, take a capsule three times daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. Healthy Digestion.
· As a dietary supplement, take one capsule three times daily after "each meal," or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Ingredients: 100% Black Seed (Nigella sativa)Extract
Other Ingredients: (Capsule) vegetable cellulose, vegetable grade magnesium stearate. Preservative free.
· Keep in a cool, dry place. keep away from the reach of the children.
· Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
· Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. The recommended dose should not be exceeded.
· The recommended dose should not be exceeded..
· Consult your doctor before using it, especially if you are taking medications. Consult your doctor before use if you have any illnesses, including but not limited to cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure or any health problem.
· Stop using it two weeks before surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath.
· Do not use it during pregnancy and breastfeeding, or if you are trying to become pregnant.
Black Seed (Nigella sativa) Capsules
- Product Code: Dietary Supplements - Herbal Capsules
- Availability: 1000